Volunteers may join us at our Adoption & Rescue Centre every Saturday from 11:30am to 2:00pm.
Chores and tasks include,
- Scrubbing the dormitories
- Picking up poo (lots of it!) and cleaning up pee (lots of it!)
- Show potential adopters and visitors around the facility
- Socialising and training dogs
- Interacting with and walking dogs
- Maintenance chores to ensure that the ARC operates efficiently and effectively
Volunteers should be at least 21 years old and not be afraid of hard work or large and boisterous dogs.
ASD will not be responsible or liable for any incidents at the Adoption & Rescue Centre.
To be a ARC Volunteer, please enter your details and click send